Version 1.7.1 - 2021-07-23
Updates - Improved Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0.5 Stability issues
- Excluded self-endpoint on ConnectionManager start.
- Increased depth_limit in housekeeping-block-fetching request as much as possible.
- Fixed bug: Unhelpful error message could lead to user accidentally transferring crypto multiple times.
- Fixed bug: Batch failed signature validation.
- Quality of life improvements for Creditcoin Client.
To update, users should make sure they're referencing docker images with
pullthe new images with
docker-compose -f Server/docker-compose.yaml pull, and finally
uptheir instance(s). Details are available here: https://docs.creditcoin.org/updating-creditcoin-nodes#e110