Version 1.7.0 - 2021-06-15
Updates - Improvements related to Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0.5
- Improved numerous performance and resilience issues for the REST API, processor and validator.
- Resolved issues on block reward allocation for miners.
- Introduced injection of housekeeping transactions improving decentralization of the network.
- Optimized code for retrieving state data from Sawtooth REST API.
- Resolved issues with fork resolution.
- Removed dependency on Sawtooth REST API from Creditcoin Processor.
- Resolved several race conditions which caused platform instability.
- Refactored peering and gossip code to improve performance and reliability.
- Implemented upgrade to validators: dropping stale connections and reacquiring valid peers.