Comment on page
Version 2.0 - 2022-03-23
Launched beta version of Creditcoin 2.0 on the Substrate framework
- Launched the beta version of Creditcoin 2.0 network using the Substrate framework.
- Enabled "Register Deal Order" command which essentially allows preliminary recording of a loan - encapsulating the Creditcoin commands Add Ask Order, Add Bid Order, Add Offer and Add Deal Order.
- Creditcoin command Complete Deal Order is now renamed Fund Deal Order.
- Updated all Creditcoin repositories on Github to reflect the change as 'official'; re-labeled older Sawtooth repositories as 'legacy'.
- Improved mining setup making it significantly easier and quicker to set up a mining node; updated mining documentation in this document.
- Improved block time stability; dramatically increased peering reliability reducing the number of forks within the network.
A temporary block explorer exists at: